Senior Product Manager / Product Owner
- Lead an ongoing transformation of our core product - Unatrix
- Understand the product's market
- Know the product inside out
- Establish and communicate a clear product vision and translate that vision into a road map. Make sure the team has clear milestones to hit.
- Truly care about our customers and talk to them on a weekly basis
- Gather vast amounts of direct customer feedback and great examples of how others solve the challenges that customers face today
- Validate the hypotheses of what should be worked on in the coming iterations - make sure the right things are up next based on customer and business needs. Identify what will have the biggest impact on our business’s key results over time. Evolve the plans quickly based on feedback.
- Frame and scope the problems the team will be solving. Create context for the design and engineering teams when they sit down to craft the perfect solution. Acknowledge the actual intent of the customer before defining a solution. Collect information into a single source of truth.
- Define the metrics we associate with a job being successful once launched. Measure customer adoption, usage & retention on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with the engineering team, stakeholders and designers. Keep the stakeholders in the loop about the current and upcoming changes. Communicate plans, progress and updates using visual guides.
- Be the bridge to marketing and sales. Craft content and collateral to launch and market the solutions the team builds.
- Learn and find new ways to become more productive
- Proven 5-year experience as a Product Manager / Product Owner for SaaS products
- Great multitasking & self-management skills. Ability to work and take decisions autonomously and effectively, manage own time to match product development velocity.
- Solid understanding of product design and development life cycle. Some technical knowledge in the web development domain.
- Analytical mind, thoroughness when tackling problems to be solved
- Fluency in Polish
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken at least at C1 level). Ability to freely discuss nuanced details.
- Knowledge and experience with modern tools for data analytics (e.g. Mixpanel), project management (e.g. GitLab), documentation (e.g. Notion), CRM (e.g. HubSpot)
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Understanding of the HR/recruiting processes and products
- Experience in overhauling mature SaaS/B2B web applications
YooniQ solution is a well-established company with two SaaS products in the HR vertical. One of them being Unatrix, a premium solution for recruitment and staffing agencies.
We are looking for a Product Manager/Owner with a proven hands-on experience in successful managing enterprise level SaaS products to join Unatrix product development team.
We would like to hear from you if you are someone who enjoys working autonomously, and can direct the product development based on knowledge acquired from many sources.
- Long term employment
- A challenging job with the freedom to bring your own ideas into life
- An international team
- An attractive compensation package: 12000 - 18000 PLN + VAT (B2B)
- Training budget (conferences, trainings, courses, books) up to 3000 PLN per year
- Powerful, high quality hardware and all the necessary tools
- Office in the Kraków city center stocked with coffee, drinks & fruits
- Flexible working hours and a possibility of remote work
- Annual company events